Friday, March 10, 2017

A before picture ...

(or two, lol) ... here's a wee collection of *stuffs* that I picked out for a project I want do do.  It's just a simple thing, to go with some other simple things I worked on during this last week while I was down with a cold.  When the meds would kick in I'd come down to the dungeon and get some stitching in, with my trusty box of Kleenex roll of toilet paper @ my side :)

Hmmmm this is an interesting assortment of things that appear to have a couple of things in common!

Apparently we're supposed to smile!  So I am :) 
I shall be back tomorrow with pictures of the finishes, if I don't perish in a snow squall!  The current weather report for my town is:

Snow Squall Watch

Issued at 19:01 Friday 10 March 2017
Snow squalls are expected to develop. Under the snow squall bands, visibilities will be significantly reduced due to the heavy snow, and snow will quickly accumulate.

Snow squalls may develop to the southeast of Georgian Bay tonight. 
Current temp is -11C feeling like -19C with the windchill - that's a mite nippy!  However, it's still winter, despite the fact that all of our snow was gone - spring won't be here for another week or two - we shall Keep Calm and Carry a Big Snow Shovel :)  Hubby and I are going out for supper tomorrow night with friends - the weather better co-operate or I'll have to have words with Mother Nature :D

3 comments:

  1. Just a bit nippy!!! I had to Google 'snow squall' - something we'll never experience here. Interesting assortment of goodies, but I can't for the life of me see what they have in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does seem to be a bit cold! We've been really "lucky" in our area this year, not cold - AND we've had no measureable snow really since December, I think. I really would have loved a day off of school, though. I'm off to read about what this bundle of stuff turned in to. Did you buy the smile tag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow squalls sound a bit scary Sandra, the worst we have to contend with is waves crashing over the Prom at high tide!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails