Tuesday, January 28, 2014

LilBlueBoo - my new bunny :)

My first bunny using LilBlueBoo's tutorial :)  He measures 9 1/4" tall by 6" wide :)
I didn't follow her construction techniques as I have my own way of doing zipper bags, but the pattern is 100% LilBlueBoo's :)  I quilted the outside fabrics, which makes for a nice sturdy bag, but made it quite difficult to turn those ears right sides out, lol.  Let's just say there may or may not have been some cursing involved, but the end results are DEFINITELY worth it :)  Thank you Ashley for sharing such a fun project!  More bunnies will follow - this guy is too cute to be an only :)

ETA:  I found this page with lots of LilBlueBoo bunnies - very cute - I like her fabric combinations!

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie! So worth the struggle, Sandra. He's so adorable in those dots and has a rakish look about him (but he needs a friend or two... bunnies multiple quickly, so watch out!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute! That link you shared contains Tilda fabric bunnies! Your are right, this IS perfection. Nice job, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, isn't he cute!!! Thanks for the link to the tutorial.. have pinned in case in case I end up doing bunny themed presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww- how cute yours is! Thank you for the link. Now you have given me an idea as to what I can make for my sis.
    Perfect candy holder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails