Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I love a happy ending :)




And on the sewing front, I have MASTERED the MESH :D I tried some mesh bags earlier this week and wasn't very successful - I found the mesh difficult to stitch until I learned to use a zigzag stitch to do the seams - after a bit of practice things went fine :) Of the 5 bags I made, 2 weren't as successful as I would like, so they're off in their own photo - not grouped with their more successful cousins, LOL!

Successful bags :D  The smaller ones are about 14X14", the larger one is about 13x15 :)

Less successful bags - the cousins from the wrong side of the tracks, as it were :D  These are both about 14x14".

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! All of those little peeps. They were so happy to get to their mama in the water =D

    Ok...the less successful bags look just as nice as the successful bags! Are you just teasing us? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol The bags all looked good you funny girl!!!
    Loved the clip!!! Lots of little ones there to
    look after, loved the way mum followed the box
    full of her littlies.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bunch of chicks she had!

    I use my lingerie bags all the time. Mine, however, are not nearly as pretty as these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, not just one but five! The frogs goes so well with it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't see anything wrong with the cousins from the wrong side of the track, but I'll take your word for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, well done you mesh-master you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. I've made these kind of bags in the past but used old net curtains. I love how you used fabric for the closure part.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails