Thursday, November 1, 2012

Last finishes for October :D

2 sets of fabric airplanes - Christmas gifts

Jeni drawstring bags - 3 Everything bags and 1 Project bag (tutorial here, but I bought the pattern for the extra sizes)

5 large Christmas bags - the ones in front are upcycled from a thrift store tablecloth (NIP) :)

Christmas ladybug taggy, based on this tutorial

Try something new - stocking zippy inspired by a pattern I saw on Etsy - this is just a trial run to test out the sizing and stocking shape

Drawstring gift bag

5 comments:

  1. Such cute projects! How do you keep up with yourself? Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects are beautiful but the stocking pouch is something I haven't seen before. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy lady! You've got my creative juices flowing. The tablecloth idea is awesome. Must look for some of those. Love that little stocking idea, too. What a great way to present gift cards! Ladybug taggy is already on my to-do list from the last one you did. No way I could ever keep up with you, though. You are a sewing dynamo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great gift bags. I like how you upcycled a thrifted tablecloth for some of them.

    And I do love those ladybug taggies, but my favourite this time is that adorable little stocking zip pouch. What a great idea for gifting small things like gifts cards or jewelry, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much cuteness here! I LOVE the ladybug! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails