Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's finished, YAY!

 Here's the inside pocket of the library tote I just finished ...
 ... and here's the bag - it's so cute!  I modified a pattern from this lovely seller to make the bag - I love how it turned out, and have another one ready to sew :)   The bag measures 13" wide x 14" tall x 3.5" deep, and has a covered plastic canvas base to keep it nice and boxy :)   



Here are a couple of little bags I finished in the last few days - mainly to use up bits and pieces of those fabrics!  The flex frames (blue/green owl print) came from Portugal, from this seller :)  I quite enjoy making these little guys, and will be making more - they're quick and easy!  The large bag on the left is 5x7.5, the zipper bag in the middle is 4x7, and the bag on the right is 4x6 :)

A couple more fabric airplanes - these are for the neighbour's son - I already made 2 for their daughter, so the kids can have an airplane fight, lol.

4 comments:

  1. That green fabric is beautiful! And the monkey fabric--good thing I don't live in the neighborhood cuz I'd be secretly stuffing it my bag ;-o. I do love sock monkeys! I'm hoping that both are from Joann's so I can steal another one of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute projects! Love the airplanes. Just last night I made something, and my son grabbed it and "flew" it like a paper airplane and suggested I make them from fabric. {I guess there are no more "new" ideas...I thought he was brilliant. He's still pretty smart, though! It's a great idea.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not allowed to see the top picture, blogger says so. Love the little bags, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful! Just like the beautiful giftys that you handmade/hand-delivered here to the lake!
    (Even the ones that you commanded me NOT TO KEEP!! )

    But what's even more beautiful is that, at long last, your blog is now viewable/readable on my iPad!! The background is no longer the same colour as your text!! Hallelujah !! What did you do, haha?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails