Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Using up bits and pieces :)

Here are some recent finishes - some will be going to Blue Hills, some are going into my gift box. Most of them were made to use up the last bits and pieces of fabric from stash :D  Sadly, despite the multiple completions, not much of a stash dent is evident ;)

Owl tall pouches :)

Monster bibs using up bits and pieces of flannel :)

An assortment of zipper bags and a flex frame eyeglass case :)
Tall pouch and zipper bag :)
I've linked to the tutorials for the monster bibs and eyeglass case :)  I quite like the eyeglass case - it worked out perfectly, and is just right for regular glasses (my sunglasses are too big for this case).  I've ordered more flex frames from my lovely Etsy seller, Tania, in Portugal :D

Construction notes for eyeglass case:
Cut - 2 x 4.5" x 7" lining, 2 x 5 x 7.5" outer - quilt - trim down to 4.5" x 7"
Casing - 4 x 2.5" x 4"
S.A. = 3/8"

6 comments:

  1. You have been super busy, Sandra. Love the owl fabric with the green polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept moving down the photos saying, Oh! Oh! Oh!

    As always I feel the need to get to work on my own. I'm off to wander around your blog to find some pouch tutorials. They MUST get done. One a day for three days is the personal goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How big is your stash Sandra?? I feel like it goes on for miles?? Or do you just stock up and not tell us? Love the monster bibs, still haventt' posted about mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so cute but my favourites are the ones with the owl fabric. They are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the owl fabrics. I've been playing with some of mine too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... I love the owl fabrics. I should really start collecting it, I think it would be fun to make a quilt out of all the owl fabrics that are out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails