Monday, November 21, 2011

Jenn's shower gift :)

Last weekend I went to a baby shower held for my expectant niece Jennifer - here are the gifties I made :D


Playmat with loops and velcro to attach toys to keep baby entertained :)  My friend Nancy made the stuffed seahorse and starfishies!


A matching wet bag and bib complete the set :)  She also got a set of 4 Sens bibs I made when I first found out she was pregnant, lol.

Baby Black is due exactly one month from today - I know I'm excited and momma-to-be is excited, but I suspect my sister Sherry - soon-to-be-Grammie - is probably more excited than everybody, if that's possible, LOL!!  Sherry "you're" in the home stretch!!! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Sandra! Hope your holiday was fun and relaxing.

    As always the baby gifts you make are adorable. What fun fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these fabrics and colors, tell Nancy I love her sea animals too! What a perfect gift for a new baby! Hugs, Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy little mat. I love that fabric -- well I love almost all fabric -- but that one is exceptionally cute. Nicely done, pardner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great baby gifts - that mat is too darling! Your sister must be over the moon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails