Thursday, March 10, 2011

One pretty pink boxy bag :)

Here's a boxy bag (10 x 5 x 4) I made this morning with some upholstery weight fabric I bought in the States during a trip a few years ago.  It's lined with pink gingham from the same line :D  This is a Patchyapple boxy bag, and I link to a freebie pattern in my sidebar under Crafty Tutorials :)

 Here's a side view - the only thing I would change next time is to make my little pink ribbon tabs a bit shorter - maybe 2" finished :)

Just for fun, a pony under construction - will post book name later - right now I have to go work on supper, LOL!  I'm not sure why the colour is so "off" - the fabric is actually a medium yellow and orange tie dye pinned to a white background!  It just needs to be stuffed and have the opening sewn shut :)

(Later)  Perry the Pony is from Sew It, Stuff It by Rob Merrett - an absolutely FABULOUS book!

(Even later :D) And here *she* is - finished - Miss Petunia Pony :)


4 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your giraff!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the shape of that bag, I might have to give that a try! Love the fabric too. Your pony is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that pony!!! It is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it a giraffe? I think it's a pretty cool pony, nicely cut out Sandra! Loving the box pouch too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails