Friday, February 11, 2011

Some littlies and a biggy :)

Here are 2 more rainbow gift bags made for my favourite customer ;)  I'm now out of the royal blue rattail cording so I'm going to try a Pink Penguin fabric basket with the same fabrics - I think they'd make really cute gift baskets :)

And here we have a pencil case from stash leftovers, and a flannel zippy bag also from stash leftovers - these will go to Blue Hills for the kids. 

The big news is that I finished my second PHD quilt tonight - it's in the washer right now but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get a picture - it's just too dark at this time of the night - I'd like one of the kids to hold it for me outside in the sunshine :D  The first person to comment and pick a number from 1-5 will decide which PHD I'm working on next :D 

4 comments:

  1. Girl, do you ever eat or sleep? Wow! Those are great gifts! I can't wait to see your quilt.

    Am I first? I pick number 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 it is - thanks, Allie!! I ran down to the basement - #4 is called Baseball, and I'll start it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fantastic! I can't believ how much you finish! Love that rainbow fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that sheepy fabric! You're still putting us to shame I see. Go and sew some buttonholes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails