Friday, February 18, 2011

FNSI - final report ;)

I finished my zipper pulls, but was unable to get a photo of the bags WITH pulls, as my camera batteries died.  I hate rechargeables - they sure don't last very long *pfft*.   I had a rough time with these little beaded guys - my manual dexterity isn't what it used to be (between P and arthritis and old age and who knows what else) - it took me almost as long to make these guys as it did to sew the bags, LOL.  Oh well - it could be worse - a LOT worse!  :)

My first FNSI was a complete and total success - I can't wait for the next one!!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails