Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cinderella :)

Here's a Cinderella pouch I made today, to use up a small piece of Cinderella fabric and some leftover pink TOT (for the lining).  It measures 10" wide x 8" tall x 4" deep - this will go to Blue Hills for one of the girls :)

My first coffee cozy, from Quilts & More Fall 2010.  Not a great success, so I'm thankful I used scrap fabric.  It's a little too big - it keeps sliding down the cup, and I left the elastic too long, so it doesn't snug up on the cup.  I'll trim the pattern down a bit before trying again, and will be more careful with my elastic placement! ;) 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails