Monday, January 3, 2011

Where did I put those 2 shoe bags?!

I'm certain I finished 2 "Canada" fabric shoe bags late last month but do you think I can find them??!!  NO!!  I finished the 3rd bag today and wanted to photograph the trio together, but I have no idea where I put the first 2 I finished, lol.  I have a "boxy bag" cut out to work on tomorrow [I use Patchy Apple's pattern - and there are there are freebies available on the web - here and here and here, for example ;)] but I need a zipper - oh dear - shopping needed - poor me!! ;) 

Here are the projects I got finished today - I finally had time to sit downstairs at the sewing machine to PLAY! ;)

 Cupcake bibs - I kitted up several bibs to use up some fabrics from stash.  Here are 2 of the bibs I made with the kits :)

Shoe bag #3 for She Who Will Be Travelling Down Under With My Brother :) (aka my SIL, lolol).

 I'm making 13 winter pillowcases for a local family counselling centre - these will be gifted in early December for the kids that live there.  I'm going to make 2 a month to get them done in plenty of time!   I have enough fabric in this line to make most of the pc's :)

Rainbow gift bag for my sister :)

1 comment:

  1. You must go through a ton of thread, not to mention fabric! Looking good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails