Thursday, January 20, 2011

First UFO almost finished :)

At the beginning of the year I joined a ufo completion challenge at Myra's blog, at which time I committed to completing 7 PHD's (projects half done) by June 30 :)  I picked 7 scrap quilt flimsies that have been sitting in a cabinet in my craft room for several years.  They're certainly not keeping anybody warm in my cupboard!  Today I got the quilt birthed with some turquoisey blue fleece, and tomorrow I'll start sewing stash buttons onto the block intersections (I think it will take 35 buttons) - then PHD #1 - 54" x 72" - will be completed :)  Thanks for the kick in the pants, Myra!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails