Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chicken with maple mustard glaze :)

I wish I'd "plated" the chicken for the photograph as it would have looked prettier, but we ate it out of the pot, lol.  I did it a bit differently than the recipe - I browned the chicken breasts in the frying pan then let them cook for about 10 minutes.  They were really thick, so they were only half done by then.  I mixed a double batch of glaze and added it to the pan, then let everything simmer and reduce until the glaze was thick - about another 10 minutes.  I don't even like mustard and I loved this, and both kids gave it a thumbs up - this is definitely going into my recipe rotation :)  Thank you to The Ungourmet for posting about this recipe - I'm glad I tried it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails