Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WOW I made some zipper bags! ;)

There's a tutorial I've been wanting to try out for a while - I finally did a trial version today.  It worked out perfectly - I'll definitely be making more of this darling shape!  For some reason I see these in ... oh let me think ... GOLF FABRIC! ;)

Speaking of golf fabric - here's some! LOL!  I'm getting special beads (and other goodies) to make the zipper pulls for these little guys - I can't wait for them to arrive :D  These bags are for an order, and I have several more designs and embellishment ideas in mind :)  Now that I know the Skip to my Lou tute works so nicely, I'll be cutting out several of them to work on!

2 comments:

  1. I almost fell off my chair when I saw you were sewing zipper bags! I didn't know you made them!!! LMAO! Anyhoo, I like the pleats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so so cute. What great gift ideas, it is that time of year to start thinking of that stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails