Thursday, September 16, 2010

Heehee even Zoomer isn't photogenic ALL the time!  I should send this photo here, LOL!

I have some pirate projects in the pipeline - I got delicious fabric @ Joanns during our last Buffalo trip, and I've been saving inspirational photos from my online travels -- I got this panel on ebay, and should be able to use it for something!

This princess panel will come in handy too, for a future project I'm planning out :D  There are 33 little blocks in this piece - it's folded in half :D  Serendipitously, I found a blog post tonight from one of the blogs I watch - she posted a mighty cute picture of some panels she worked on, and I quite LOVE what she did! 

Can you tell it just occurred to me that I could put the photos to the left OR the right of the text?  It's only been staring me in the face for a year or two, but it didn't sink in until my last post, LOL!  *facepalm* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails