Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Always puttering in my studio :D

I whipped up this little set today to use up some denim scraps and stash fabric - the boxy bag is from a Patchyapple pattern and the zipper bags are my regular zippies (tutorial linked on the sidebar --->).  The denim scraps are from worn out work jeans, so these are - technically - electrician zipper bags :D

Here's a cage quilt (about 18" x 18") I made this morning - I want to have a nice stack of them ready to drop off at the animal shelter when I go next time :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope your giveaway gets to you quick! After this and today's wordless project I'm SURE you're left with nothing to do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails