Monday, May 31, 2010

UFO picked by The Tavern Wench :)

At the beginning of May I asked my friend Nancy to pick a project that I would work on and try to complete before the end of the month.  She picked a quilt "flimsy" (made with mile a minute blocks), and a couple of days ago I remembered to start working on it, lol.  I backed the quilt with orange polar fleece, birthed it, then tied buttons to the intersections of the blocks.  Presto - a donation quilt, 54x72, finished and ready to go where it's needed :)

1 comment:

  1. Sandra, it looks great! I know who ever you donate it to will appreciate it! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails