Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Regular ink that has been heat set = NOT indelible or permanent


I made labels with a stamp I got from a lovely ebay seller - I stamped the fabric, heat set it with my iron, then gave it a test wash ... it sure did look pretty BEFORE it got washed! I need indelible/permanent ink, and will toss these labels :D

I worked on my floral tablerunner this afternoon - it needs borders (same pinecone print as the sashes) and then sandwich/quilt/back/label. It'll finish to about 18" square - just right for a little fall table topper gift :) Maybe I'll make a sock sack to tuck it into ;) I'm also thinking of making small fabric yoyo's to make the centre of each flower - that might make a nice dimensional addition :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty :)

    Don't forget to post a picture of the

    *Quality-inspected by Zoomer* stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...you might could heat-set the ink...stamp is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails