Thursday, September 3, 2009

A gift for some travellers :)

I mailed this gift on Monday so hopefully it has already arrived, or will arrive by tomorrow! The original intention was to make a travel set - some bags that could be used to organize packed goodies for trips. The laundry bag didn't work out the way I wanted so I'll redo it eventually, but the rest of the bags came out just as planned! There are 2 boxy bags, 4 zipper bags and 6 luggage markers (reversible). I hope the recipient likes them, and I hope they will get used VERY SOON! ;)

I think I need to make myself a display shelf for photographing my goodies - my picture background is pretty crappy, LOL!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those look great. I have a travel set that I made for myself and I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I haven't heard if the eagle has landed yet, or not!!

    Great ideas!!

    I have many more posts to catch up on ~ will be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez, girl, you're just a sewin' fool, aren't ya? They're all just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails