Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 more gifts completed :)


Here are a couple of projects I finished yesterday and today - the "real gift" will be tucked inside, and the "wrapping" becomes a gift too :D I've mentioned before that everyone on my gift list is getting zipper bags this year, and I was NOT lying, LOL!!! The peacock bags are lined with the trim fabric :) The Sunbonnet Sue bags were paper pieced (thank you, Stitchers Needle, for the patterns!) - the denim was upcycled from my son's worn out jeans :) I'm pretty sure the recipient will appreciate that aspect of the project :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey check out my last post about who won my giveaway...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and so tricky! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever so adorable :)

    (do you ever sleep??? )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart sunbonnet sue. So cute. I want them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails