Monday, November 3, 2008

They're on their way :)




20 bibs, 4 fabric baskets, 5 Grab 'n go bags, 6 tote bags and 10 sets of coasters (3 X 6 packs, 7 X 4 packs)- boxed and mailed - WHEW! Also pictured - my Meow Spoken Here project under construction - freebie pattern available from Stitchy Kitty!



And now I'm taking a break - I have a big pot of minestrone soup simmering away in the crockpot, porkchops ready for the bbq, carrots peeled and ready to microwave - I'm going to lay on the couch and watch ER :D

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection of handiwork to donate to the shelter's bazaar!!! !!!

    (ok, I have to ask - what are 'grab'n go's' ?!? )

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have been one busy little stitcher. Good for you ~ just wish it would rub off on me. I should be sewing rather than on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive! I see that you've been super busy creating some really lovely items. I'm sure the shelter really appreciates your generosity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails