Thursday, November 13, 2008

My world :)

It was somewhat of a special day today - our youngest lad got confirmation from the JAC (Joint Apprenticeship Council) that he starts his health and safety orientation on December 8 - he'll be an electrical pre-apprentice :) His dad completed the same course 24 years ago and then went to work for the company he still works for. His older brother (now almost 20) completed the course in 2007 after he graduated high school, and then went to work for the same company his dad works for - he's a first year apprentice now. . And now - my baby (18) will be doing the same class, and then will go to work with his dad and older brother. So those 3 pairs of workboots and 3 flannel work coats ... represent all my boys (except the cat, LOLOL) and their career choices. It makes me sniffly!!! Happy sniffly, of course, but sniffly none-the-less!

5 comments:

  1. Sandra ~ That is so very awesome and what a great photo. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Awesome!!

    (and those are lovely flannel coats you made!! Al Borland will be sooo flattered!! ) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandar, that is wonderful. My dad, his brother and grandad were all electricians....my grandma and mum used to change the plugs and light globes. lol

    Sue
    Western Australia
    http://quirky-quilter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic and proud of your 'boys'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be so proud of your family. I'm sure your hubby feels great that his son's have followed in his foot steps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails