Sunday, September 21, 2008

NSM 18 ... and waiting for DS2 to get home :p


I'm just waiting for our youngest lad to get home (with the car!) so I can't go to bed quite yet. Here's a picture of the cake fabric I picked up last week, along with some co-ordinating fabrics I got at our local fabric store. I got it to make 2 "theme" gift sets - the pillowcase is for one of the sets :) I'm not sure why the colors look so different in the pictures, but the colors in the picture with the collection of fabric, is the most accurate - the blue background is a soft light blue, not a gawdy Sponge Bob turquoise!

3 comments:

  1. Love that fabric. Looks like a party! How fun is that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake fabric is really cute, can't wait to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My neighbor's blog is about cupcakes, she is a chef/baker. I've gotta think of something really fun to make with the cupcake fabric I got. You fabric is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails