Monday, July 7, 2008

5/7 done ...

I finished the two (cat and batik) grab bags earlier tonight but didn't feel like going upstairs, so I whipped up 3 girl bibs for a gift - a gentleman my oldest son works with, has just had a baby girl - I'm pretty sure he doesn't read my blog - LOL - so I'm safe posting a picture ;) I'll count this as one project completion, as they're all for one gift.

Here's the fabric I got yesterday at Sew Sisters Quilt Shop in Toronto - I could have done a lot more $$ damage, but I refrained, so my credit card will live to purchase another day ;)

Now I've completed 5/7ths of my resolution, so I'm doing good! I wish I was always this productive, LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails