Thursday, May 29, 2008

Apronista :D


Suzy Homemaker - aka apronista moi - decided to make an apron, and this is the result :D It's reversible - brown crackle print on one side, pink coffee print on t'other (and I don't even drink coffee!) :) It's being modelled by my almost 18 year old, only because I promised not to get his face in the picture - it was quite apparent as I was snapping photos, that his poses manned up quite a bit when the brown side of the apron was front and centre, LOLOL. He was a very good sport about helping me out - thanks kiddo!!

Pattern is Simplicity 9565, view B - very quick and simple - I decorated it with pink rick rack and brown/black trim (which aren't all that visible in the picture) :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your almost 18 y/o should get two awards for his modeling AND letting you blog him! My almost 17 y/o would have been running for the hills!

    Darling apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)
    he should try out for Canadas next top model

    nice apron tho' pink and beautiful, like the way you use your left over rick rack

    tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo!!! A very cute apron....and nice color choices!!!
    and may I borrow your MANnequin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, we ended up with a duplicate zombie comment, so I deleted it. It was probably Triskit getting into things!!!!!!!!!!! That Triskit - I think she needs a new hobby to keep her out of trouble, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahaha! Poor kid....I'm actually surprised he lets you abuse him like that....tee hee....
    Now to the apron; GREAT colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails