Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lucky me!










For Mothers Day, I'm getting a RED (!!!) Kitchenaid mixer, wooooooooohoooooooooo!!! I'm so excited - I can't wait!! It's been ordered from hbc.com and will be delivered to my closest Zellers store, where I'll pick it up. I have no idea of when it will arrive at Zellers, but it was shipped there this morning, according to the order status! I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't realize that you can buy ACCESSSORIES for the mixer too - I'm already scouting them out on ebay, haha!! Don't tell him! ;)

Yesterday I baked a Ginger Pear cake for supper, and then last night I baked an Orange Kiss Me Cake because I felt like baking. The longer I'm on this diet, the more I bake - it's very weird! I don't eat the goodies I bake (except when I make biscuits or scones - I can't resist those), but I have this ungodly urge to bake goodies! I give them to hubby and the kids and the neighbours and the guys my son works with, LOL. I imagine that once I get the mixer, I'll be baking even MORE ;)

Apologies to Kitchenaid for stealing their photograph - I promise to replace it with my own photo when I get my mixer, so please don't sue me! :)

Linkies:
Ginger Pear Cake
Orange Kiss Me Cake
Kitchenaid Mixer from HBC

3 comments:

  1. I love my kitchen aid and am looking into the attachments as well. Hopefully putting them on my b-day and x-mas lists this year :) I never thought of checking ebay...I'll have to do that. Your cakes look wonderful! This is my first time checking out your blog. The 'sews' caught my attention b/c I am also a sewer. Looking forward to checkin' it out some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, you will absolutely, without a doubt LOVE your new Kitchen Aid mixer!! I got one a few years ago, and it is one of my favorite kitchen tools (followed closely by my Kitchen Aid food processor, and my simple garlic press, hehe). Let us know when it arrives! Is it like the one in the pic? Mine is the kind where the bowl lifts, but I know there are awesome reviews on both! Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The meat grinder attachment is KEY! We use it all the time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails