Thursday, January 10, 2008

Weighing in at a bazillion calories each ...


Someone on one of my Yahoo quilting groups (you know who you are, JOY!!!) posted a link to Easy Cinnamon Rolls --- http://baking.about.com/od/sweetrolls/r/easycinnamon.htm?p=1
I just happened to have all the ingredients, and I figured that cinnamon rolls had to make a crappy day better!!! Mine don't look like the ones in the recipe as I couldn't put them on their cut side - the filling kept spilling out. However, that didn't stop my teenagers from devouring them, LOL.

I won't be having any, but the kids are sure enjoying them :)

1 comment:

  1. you didn't post that...LOL! I love cinnamon rolls!!! But I, too, have lost a few pounds and need to lose more...so none for me...boo hoo!

    Wishing you all things good in the New Year!

    With friendship,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails